/ Sign-up
Your question

What cable is this?

  • HDMI
  • Cable
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 29, 2010 12:19:05 AM

pictures with USB for comparison close up

Thought it was s-video + stereo to HDMI, though I could be wrong about the HDMI, doesn't seem to fit in the port.

Sorry about the poor image quality.

More about : cable

October 29, 2010 12:33:12 AM

Looks to me like a Playstation connector of sorts that routs out to RCA and S-Video. I could be wrong though, as the pics are kind of blurry because they are so close up.
November 2, 2010 11:10:18 AM

1. Black VGA male connector goes to your device external tv card or your computer.
2. The yellow cable its for display to screen, dvd player, decoder etc.. only use it if the device you want to connect to does not support AVG connector eg. old CRT Televisions
3. The red and white cables are for Audio output.
4. the Black PS/2 connector is connected to the output device which support the female ps/2 connector.

this cable is actually a converter.

please let me know if this solves your problem!