TZ reset high scores

Just picked up TZ,read book on reset high score,still comes up the same
is there a trick to this??

>Just picked up TZ,read book on reset high score,still
>comes up the same is there a trick to this??

Are these the default high scores (often round numbers)?

You have to set all the default high scores to zero (utilities?), then

Kirb

With the game in attract mode, press and hold the ENTER button in on
the coin door for 6 seconds. This will reset all but the grand
champion score. Get rid of that by pulling the batteries, if you want
(they'll need changed anyway).

flyman wrote:
> Just picked up TZ,read book on reset high score,still comes up the same
> is there a trick to this??

pt

When you reset the high scores they revert to "default" high scores -
not to zero. They are usually easy to tell, since they are even
numbers like 520,000,000 for example.

If they are not the default high scores then you did something wrong in
the menus when you did the reset.

John

Thanks Kirb, I`ll try that one, sometime today.. That sounds
promising...

i'll come over and play a few games. that will reset your high scores.
Reset them to something unobtainable.