problems accessing windows xp updates

I have having problems accessing the windows updates. When i click on start,
and windows updates, the page freezes. I have also tryed clicking on tools,
microsoft updates, and the page still freezes. Im at a loss.......can someone
please help me.

thank u
1 answer Last reply
More about problems accessing windows updates

    heatherq wrote:

    > I have having problems accessing the windows updates. When i click on start,
    > and windows updates, the page freezes. I have also tryed clicking on tools,
    > microsoft updates, and the page still freezes. Im at a loss.......can someone
    > please help me.
    >
    > thank u

    Best to post your question to the experts in the windows update newsgroup:

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Microsoft Windows XP