problems accessing windows xp updates

I have having problems accessing the windows updates. When i click on start,
and windows updates, the page freezes. I have also tryed clicking on tools,
microsoft updates, and the page still freezes. Im at a loss.......can someone
please help me.

thank u

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

heatherq wrote:

> I have having problems accessing the windows updates. When i click on start,
> and windows updates, the page freezes. I have also tryed clicking on tools,
> microsoft updates, and the page still freezes. Im at a loss.......can someone
> please help me.
>
> thank u

Best to post your question to the experts in the windows update newsgroup:

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User