I have tried to restaure the system of my computer with all the available
dates at my disposal, but after restart the compyter it always appears a
message saying the restaure was impossible to be performed.

It maybe that the system restore points have become corrupt. (they can do
that). This means that you won't be able to restore to an earlier time, i'm
afraid. System restore is something i am not happy relying upon. It is
better to have a ghosted image of the whole hard drive, but for this you
need third party software such as Norton Ghost. You can then ghost a copy to
a DVD or set of DVD's.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert

The information in this post is supplied "as is". No warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy,
reliability or content of this post. The Author shall not be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use
of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this post..