Another Auction for us to endlessly post about

http://cgi.ebay.com/1978-Ballys-Pinball-Machine-Serious-Collectors_W0QQitemZ6195676183QQcategoryZ13725QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Discuss! The shilling accusations will fly with this one I'm
sure...only to be rebuked by "I know this seller posts!" and maybe even
the seller himself. Passions will run high, posts will run frequent,
and in the end it will just get pulled and we all have a case of
auction blue balls. Until the next one!
10 answers Last reply
More about another auction endlessly post about

    ....But ain't it fun?

    ....if it isn't, don't read posts about auctions.

    nuff said...

    ;)

    no it's fun. Don't like the auction blue balls though. I need release.

    ....agreed... ;)

    Yeah it's bullshit. What else is new.

    > From the auction:
    > "While talking wth Leroy Neiman he told me that Ballys never got the
    > right from him to use the Playboy Nymph on th machine.. Which makes
    > mine unique!!!!"
    >
    > I don't get it. Is there something different/special about this game
    > other than having grafitti on it? Looks like just regular production
    > game to me.

    You guys will never understand ...it's for serious collectors only;-)

    Rich Wiski

    Ray Lago. Wasn't he in a Bond film. he he

    md

    rwiski@advantexmail.net wrote:
    > You guys will never understand ...it's for serious collectors only;-)

    It's also not as nice as yours, Rich. Tell you what, I'll come by and
    sign all sorts of stuff on yours, and you can profit, too. :-)

    Mike

    --
    Mike Smith (remove NOSPAM to email)
    Keller, TX

    > It's also not as nice as yours, Rich. Tell you what, I'll come by and sign
    > all sorts of stuff on yours, and you can profit, too. :-)

    I'm not up the prices of this game, but it seems to me to be about $4,500
    too high at the momemt ($6k). Do a bunch of scribbles with a sharpie really
    make this machine command that price in this condition?

    (Did I ever mention in earlier threads how I *loathe* autographed stuff?)
    ;-)

    --
    Mike S.
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

    On 28 Jul 2005 07:18:06 -0700, "ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote:

    >http://cgi.ebay.com/1978-Ballys-Pinball-Machine-Serious-Collectors_W0QQitemZ6195676183QQcategoryZ13725QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    >
    >Discuss! The shilling accusations will fly with this one I'm
    >sure...only to be rebuked by "I know this seller posts!" and maybe even
    >the seller himself. Passions will run high, posts will run frequent,
    >and in the end it will just get pulled and we all have a case of
    >auction blue balls. Until the next one!

    From the auction:
    "While talking wth Leroy Neiman he told me that Ballys never got the
    right from him to use the Playboy Nymph on th machine.. Which makes
    mine unique!!!!"

    I don't get it. Is there something different/special about this game
    other than having grafitti on it? Looks like just regular production
    game to me.

Games Video Games