Another Auction for us to endlessly post about

Last response: in Video Games
July 28, 2005 11:18:06 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/1978-Ballys-Pinball-Machine-Serious...

Discuss! The shilling accusations will fly with this one I'm
sure...only to be rebuked by "I know this seller posts!" and maybe even
the seller himself. Passions will run high, posts will run frequent,
and in the end it will just get pulled and we all have a case of
auction blue balls. Until the next one!

More about : auction endlessly post

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:27:45 AM

....But ain't it fun?

....if it isn't, don't read posts about auctions.

nuff said...
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:28:01 AM

;)
July 28, 2005 11:35:24 AM

no it's fun. Don't like the auction blue balls though. I need release.
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:36:40 AM

....agreed... ;)
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:45:32 AM

Yeah it's bullshit. What else is new.

> From the auction:
> "While talking wth Leroy Neiman he told me that Ballys never got the
> right from him to use the Playboy Nymph on th machine.. Which makes
> mine unique!!!!"
>
> I don't get it. Is there something different/special about this game
> other than having grafitti on it? Looks like just regular production
> game to me.
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 2:11:02 PM

You guys will never understand ...it's for serious collectors only;-)

Rich Wiski
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 2:46:05 PM

Ray Lago. Wasn't he in a Bond film. he he

md
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 4:39:07 PM

rwiski@advantexmail.net wrote:
> You guys will never understand ...it's for serious collectors only;-)

It's also not as nice as yours, Rich. Tell you what, I'll come by and
sign all sorts of stuff on yours, and you can profit, too. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Smith (remove NOSPAM to email)
Keller, TX

> It's also not as nice as yours, Rich. Tell you what, I'll come by and sign
> all sorts of stuff on yours, and you can profit, too. :-)

I'm not up the prices of this game, but it seems to me to be about $4,500
too high at the momemt ($6k). Do a bunch of scribbles with a sharpie really
make this machine command that price in this condition?

(Did I ever mention in earlier threads how I *loathe* autographed stuff?)
;-)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
July 28, 2005 6:43:28 PM

On 28 Jul 2005 07:18:06 -0700, "ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/1978-Ballys-Pinball-Machine-Serious...
>
>Discuss! The shilling accusations will fly with this one I'm
>sure...only to be rebuked by "I know this seller posts!" and maybe even
>the seller himself. Passions will run high, posts will run frequent,
>and in the end it will just get pulled and we all have a case of
>auction blue balls. Until the next one!

From the auction:

!