several pages length in Add or Remove programs listing

September 3, 2005 4:24:41 AM

Hello, All!
When installed a software it took several pages length in (Control Panel)
Add or Remove programs listing. What is the reason for this? How to stop
such behaviour? My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb HDD, WinXP Pro SP2, NAV, Kerio.
With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com
September 3, 2005 4:24:42 AM

Brother Brock wrote:

> Hello, All!
> When installed a software it took several pages length in (Control
> Panel) Add or Remove programs listing. What is the reason for this?
> How to stop such behaviour? My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb HDD, WinXP
> Pro SP2, NAV, Kerio.
> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

What software?

Malke