pinbrawl.org

Just a note to announce that people can now access the Pinbrawl site
using the address http://pinbrawl.org or http://www.pinbrawl.org . I
bought the domain a few years ago because I got tired of trying to
remember the URL to Pinbrawl. It took a while, but I finally got
around to setting it up... :)

I'm sure it's on the new Expo dates. I cannot update the site - I just
pointed a redirect to it. Koz or KME or whomever runs it needs to fix
that.

Mike Schudel wrote:
> > Just a note to announce that people can now access the Pinbrawl site
> > using the address http://pinbrawl.org or http://www.pinbrawl.org . I
> > bought the domain a few years ago because I got tired of trying to
> > remember the URL to Pinbrawl. It took a while, but I finally got
> > around to setting it up... :)
>
> So is Pinbrawl still on October 21, 2005 as shown on the site and on the
> back of the t-shirts or has it moved to the new Expo dates???
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

PinBrawl is the Friday of Pinball Expo (November 18th). The shirts are
NOT final. The date will be changed, as will a few other details of the
shirt. The ad was posted just to show more or less what the final
product will look like. Once we get everything nailed down for the
final shirt design, we'll make sure to post a new picture of it.

PinBrawl - FRIDAY NOBEMBER 18th . . . EARLY IN THE MORNING :)

-Josh Sharpe

Mike Schudel wrote:
> > Just a note to announce that people can now access the Pinbrawl site
> > using the address http://pinbrawl.org or http://www.pinbrawl.org . I
> > bought the domain a few years ago because I got tired of trying to
> > remember the URL to Pinbrawl. It took a while, but I finally got
> > around to setting it up... :)
>
> So is Pinbrawl still on October 21, 2005 as shown on the site and on the
> back of the t-shirts or has it moved to the new Expo dates???

Yeah, just show up to the smoking hole in the ground that used to be
the Ramada, and it's ON! :)

kme

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2005

>Yeah, just show up to the smoking hole in the ground that used to be
>the Ramada, and it's ON! :)

Fanman will be there signing autographs

Hey,

So Bryan Kelly (AKA - Flame Boy) is now running Pinbrawl - heheh.

--
PinTed