RIGHT CLICK MENU OPTIONS

On some of my computers, we have four including two at work, when I right
click the add new folder is one of the menu options and I find that very
useful however I can't seem to find out how to eit what's in the dropdown
menu. Thanks

Templates
[[When you right click and select the New menu, certain files can be created
automatically. This list allows you to delete certain types as well as
create new types.]]

You can use TweakUI.

Download TweakUI here >>>

Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP

Tweak UI
TweakUI.exe
===========

Tweak UI for Windows XP Guide
http://www.winxpsolution.com/Tweakuixppro.aspx

===

Add items to the New menu (aka ShellNew entries)
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnewadd.htm

Add or remove entries in the New objects list (ShellNew)
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnew.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes