repost for Gottlieb transformers system 80

Hi All, got a Gottlieb Spirit from Germany and it has 220 volt
transformers and they can not be switch to 110 volts without a step up
transformer. Would like to get the right transformers for 110 volts I
think the parts # are B-19548 and C-19552. Alot of games like Black
Hole and such have what I need. Any info and anyone with a set of
transformers at a good price would be great. Thanks ken
1 answer Last reply
More about repost gottlieb transformers system

    hi Ken ,

    this Gotlieb is sys 80 A can be adjusted to work on 110 v
    without a step up trafo

    I will send you manual and schematic see page 47
    is too easy ,,,,,,,,,,

    Marius

    www.pinball.ro

Switch Games Video Games