Big Guns GI ?

Could someone with a Big Guns machine let me know if the GI is supposed
to turn off when the slings are fired (this happens respectively -
right GI/right sling, left GI/left sling. I just noticed it happening
on mine, and don't recall if this is how the machine should play.
Thanks in advance, Gregg B

the slings? You mean the kickers over the right and left flippers? I
don't think so.

Yes, kickers (or slingshots if you prefer). Not the cannons
themselves. If they're not supposed to switch off, does anyone have
any ideas why this would start happening? I've checked for obvious
shorts. Manually moving them does not cause the GI to turn off. This
one's got me scratching my head, and I'm not even 100% sure that
they're not supposed to behave this way.

I believe that's the way it's supposed to work. At least that's the
way it works on my machine.
Dom

Thanks Dom

I guess I never noticed and was freaking out that something was going
to meltdown.

-Gregg B

Funny thing is, I never noticed it either until you brought it to my
attention.
Dom