Funhouse custom shooters

Thats not Rudy! That's Humpty Dumpty! :p Pretty neat idea though :)

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com

C'MON GUYS! MODS RULE! ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
(all mods look like this one in my eyes ;-)

Yeah, I would have to agree - thats a bit off..... - Your Powerball
shooter is cool, but im not really a fan of the cabinet knob/mod
shooters.

pt

I've liked some of Tom's recent stuff, until this one. Should have
run this one by the Focus Group first.

John

Humpty dumpty for sure. How about a translucent shooter with some sort
of led hook up?

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 28 Jul 2005 14:07:57 -0700, "twilightzonepinball"
<tomwible@aol.com> wrote:

>http://mysite.verizon.net/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=560&linkpath=http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8f4tt/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/fhshooters.jpeg&target=_self
>
>-Tom

No offense intended but that is absolutely awful. It looks like
Humpty Dumpty.

Great idea but maybe tough to make. Maybe something that looks like a
balloon. Tom has some great mods but this one I'll have to pass on. Sorry
Tom

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com

"WWTZCV" <comatt20@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Humpty dumpty for sure. How about a translucent shooter with some sort
> of led hook up?

I will have a new FH shooter design out soon which I know more of you
will like.

-Tom