Best place to buy bulk rubbers?

Last response: in Video Games
July 28, 2005 9:44:54 PM

I'm in the process of restoring a variety of pinballs and would like them
to look as fresh and clean as possible. I don't want to spend _tons_ of
money so I am looking for a distributor that will sell me bulk amounts of
rubbers at a nice price.

Thanks!

More about : place buy bulk rubbers

July 28, 2005 9:44:55 PM

Terry at PBL is the best anywhere. Super fast shipping and low prices.

Bill
www.doctorpinball.com
July 29, 2005 1:52:02 AM

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:44:54 -0400, "Jakekeg" <tayden@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I'm in the process of restoring a variety of pinballs and would like them
>to look as fresh and clean as possible. I don't want to spend _tons_ of
>money so I am looking for a distributor that will sell me bulk amounts of
>rubbers at a nice price.

Wico
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 5:56:18 AM