Best place to buy bulk rubbers?

I'm in the process of restoring a variety of pinballs and would like them
to look as fresh and clean as possible. I don't want to spend _tons_ of
money so I am looking for a distributor that will sell me bulk amounts of
rubbers at a nice price.

Thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about best place bulk rubbers

    Penn-Ray (www.penn-ray.com)

    I find it hard to find anyone with lower prices on bulbs and rubber
    then Terry at PBL

    http://www.pinballlife.com/page67.html

    Andrew

    Terry at PBL is the best anywhere. Super fast shipping and low prices.

    Bill
    www.doctorpinball.com

    On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:44:54 -0400, "Jakekeg" <tayden@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >I'm in the process of restoring a variety of pinballs and would like them
    >to look as fresh and clean as possible. I don't want to spend _tons_ of
    >money so I am looking for a distributor that will sell me bulk amounts of
    >rubbers at a nice price.

    Wico

    www.joepinball.com

    wrote:

    >I'm in the process of restoring a variety of pinballs and would like them
    >to look as fresh and clean as possible. I don't want to spend _tons_ of
    >money so I am looking for a distributor that will sell me bulk amounts of
    >rubbers at a nice price.
    >
    >Thanks!

Games Video Games