Tech: Data East - "COMMAND B F" error message

I have a customer with a JURASSIC PARK that flashes the above message on
the display when powered up, goes through the DINO test and then goes no
further.

I have never had this occur and Google doesn't help much. I did find that
this has happened before in both TFTC and JP, but information on the cause
and what was done to rectify the situation was lacking.

Any help would be much appreciated.

--
Due to recent budget reductions the funding for smoke has been eliminated.

This operation will henceforth run entirely on mirrors.

David Gray

NOTICE: Do not attempt an e-mail response to this message by hitting your
reply button. You must first remove YOUR UNDERWARE in order for your
message to be successfully transmitted.

http://www.iowapinball.com

Make sure the JP has the CPU and Display ROM in the same major rev - 5.xx
CPU goes with 5.xx Display - you shouldn't mix between revs.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"David Gray" <pinballYOURUNDERWARE@dwx.com> wrote in message
>I have a customer with a JURASSIC PARK that flashes the above message on
> the display when powered up, goes through the DINO test and then goes no
> further.
>
> I have never had this occur and Google doesn't help much. I did find that
> this has happened before in both TFTC and JP, but information on the cause
> and what was done to rectify the situation was lacking.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> --
> Due to recent budget reductions the funding for smoke has been eliminated.
>
> This operation will henceforth run entirely on mirrors.
>

> David Gray
>

> NOTICE: Do not attempt an e-mail response to this message by hitting your
> reply button. You must first remove YOUR UNDERWARE in order for your
> message to be successfully transmitted.
>

> http://www.iowapinball.com

TRENDING THREADS