Program 2 send a ringtone to a cell phone

I am looking for a program that will allow me to send a ringtone to a cell
phone. Does anyone know of a program or utility that does this?

Thanks in advance!

Chaz

No recommendation on its performance ( As I avoid Pagers & Cell
Phones) but you might check out this application:
http://www.xingtone.com/phones.html

"Chaz" <Chaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a program that will allow me to send a ringtone to a cell
> phone. Does anyone know of a program or utility that does this?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Chaz

Each cell phone is i=unique and each cell signal provide may disablle at PC
upload/download feature. Look on www.howardforums.com. This web site deals
mainly with cell phones and cell signal providers.

"Chaz" <Chaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a program that will allow me to send a ringtone to a cell
> phone. Does anyone know of a program or utility that does this?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Chaz

Very much depends on the phone and how you are connecting it to the PC.

If it's connected via InfraRed, you should just be able to beam it to the
phone.

Via cable, nearly always requires specific software.

Via BlueTooth.... most dongles come with software like Blue Soleil which
will let you transfer.

But each cellphone can be different so you need to check with the
manufacturer's website.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Chaz" <Chaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a program that will allow me to send a ringtone to a cell
> phone. Does anyone know of a program or utility that does this?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Chaz

dilligaf

go to this websight you can upload 1 mg max file
http://www.t1mmy.net/phone/phone.html