What is "Trixie?"

Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE blocked
the download.
5 answers Last reply
More about what trixie

    +++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:

    > Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE
    > blocked the download.

    You mean from here?
    http://www.bhelpuri.net/Trixie/TrixieMain.htm

    It looks legitimate, but why would you want to?

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Did you request the download of Trixiesetup? If you did not, then this can
    be qualified as some type of "spyware" pop-up.

    +++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:
    > Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE blocked
    > the download.

    If you don't know what the program does (and I've never heard of it,
    either), why in the world would you want to download and install it?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    +++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:
    > Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE
    > blocked the download.

    If you have no clue on just what it does why are you trying to download it?

    --
    Mike Pawlak

    I've read that using Trixie and a script is a workaround for the Genuine
    Advantage problem with Microsoft. Try a Google search.....

    "MAP" <mikepawlak2REM@OVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > +++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:
    >> Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE
    >> blocked the download.
    >
    > If you have no clue on just what it does why are you trying to download
    > it?
    >
    > --
    > Mike Pawlak

Download Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP