What is "Trixie?"

September 3, 2005 12:20:18 AM

Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE blocked
the download.

More about : trixie

September 3, 2005 12:20:19 AM

+++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:

> Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE
> blocked the download.

You mean from here?
http://www.bhelpuri.net/Trixie/TrixieMain.htm

It looks legitimate, but why would you want to?

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Did you request the download of Trixiesetup? If you did not, then this can
be qualified as some type of "spyware" pop-up.

"+++Bobby "O"+++" <rmo555@cox.net> wrote in message
> Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE
> blocked the download.

September 3, 2005 1:33:54 PM

+++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:
> Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE blocked
> the download.

If you don't know what the program does (and I've never heard of it,
either), why in the world would you want to download and install it?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
September 3, 2005 2:39:13 PM

+++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:
> Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE
> blocked the download.

If you have no clue on just what it does why are you trying to download it?

--
Mike Pawlak
Anonymous

I've read that using Trixie and a script is a workaround for the Genuine
Advantage problem with Microsoft. Try a Google search.....

!