Dimension 8200

How to I find out what AGP version I have on my Dell Dimension 8200 2.53
desktop?

TIA
Dot
3 answers Last reply
More about dimension 8200

    You could look in your user's manual, where you'll see that your video
    controller is AGP 4X.

    Rocky

    "Dot" <dot@spam.com> wrote in message
    > How to I find out what AGP version I have on my Dell Dimension 8200 2.53
    > desktop?
    >
    > TIA
    > Dot

    Your owners manual is also online at Dell's web site. (That's where I got
    the info.) There's actually quite a lot of good information on Dell's web
    site. Among the jewels is the Dell Community Forums.

    Rocky

    "Dot" <dot@spam.com> wrote in message
    Thank you!
    I couldn't find my manual otherwise I sure would have looked there first
    instead of taking the time to ask and post here :-)
    dot

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 00:15:15 GMT, "Dot" <dot@spam.com> wrote:

    >How to I find out what AGP version I have on my Dell Dimension 8200 2.53
    >desktop?
    >
    >TIA
    >Dot

    If you don't have the manual anymore, download Belarc Advisor, and run
    it. It'll tell you.

    Just curious, though: why do you need to know?
    --
    Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

Dell Dimension Computers