MN-620 and 56k telephone internet setup?

Last response: in Networking
Share
August 25, 2004 12:35:34 PM

Is it possible in some way to have wireless internet
access on my laptop through my Microsoft MN-620 wireless
router. I don't have broadband so want to use my ordinary
telephone access through my desktop system.
August 25, 2004 7:06:53 PM

Well first off the MN-620 is a kit the consists of the MN-500 & a
MN-520. Second you should read the following article over at
http://support.microsoft.com

817461 MSBBN: How to Set up a USB Satellite Connection to Use Internet
Connection Sharing

It will give you directions on what you should be doing in this case.

!