MN-620 and 56k telephone internet setup?

Is it possible in some way to have wireless internet
access on my laptop through my Microsoft MN-620 wireless
router. I don't have broadband so want to use my ordinary
telephone access through my desktop system.
1 answer Last reply
More about telephone internet setup

    Well first off the MN-620 is a kit the consists of the MN-500 & a
    MN-520. Second you should read the following article over at
    http://support.microsoft.com

    817461 MSBBN: How to Set up a USB Satellite Connection to Use Internet
    Connection Sharing

    It will give you directions on what you should be doing in this case.

    MC wrote:

    > Is it possible in some way to have wireless internet
    > access on my laptop through my Microsoft MN-620 wireless
    > router. I don't have broadband so want to use my ordinary
    > telephone access through my desktop system.

Routers Microsoft Internet Networking