Bobby Orr NOS Playfield for auction again

Bids are real low right now, but 6 days left.

http://tinyurl.com/eyq9g

It would look good on my machine, plus I'm going to Toronto in a couple
of weeks. But how would I get it in the overhead?
--
Mike Smith (remove NOSPAM to email)
Keller, TX

I remember this one. Not bad playfield with a little scratches here
and there. Did this not sell last time or was the reserve not met?
There is no doubt this would be fun project to take on this winter.
Hehe overhead. I would try to fit in the overhead and give the
playfield my seat. Don't forget the hockey hall of fame when your in
Toronto.
Lewis

lewben11@yahoo.com wrote:
> I remember this one. Not bad playfield with a little scratches here
> and there. Did this not sell last time or was the reserve not met?

The seller said the buyer didn't meet the conditions or somesuch, so he
relisted it.

> There is no doubt this would be fun project to take on this winter.

Oh yes, a *fun* project indeed. Makes my head hurt thinking about it.

> Hehe overhead. I would try to fit in the overhead and give the
> playfield my seat. Don't forget the hockey hall of fame when your in
> Toronto.

I'm going to try to fit in the Hall of Fame while I'm there. I hope it
works out.