1980 Bally Frontier

G'day
I have the opportunity of purchasing a bally frontier,backglass
8/10,playfield 7/10,cabinet 7/10,to add to my other
machines,fathom,paragon,embryon
This is the first time Ive actually seen one of these in Australia,I realize
there production run was only 1300 or so machines.
How rare & sought after are these in the U.S.
What would you pay for a machine in this condition (ballpark,U.S. dollars)

Thanks Garry

I would rather have mystic, which Frontier reminds me of. Best part of
the game for me is the captive ball sound effect.

Your fairdinkum havan'u go ar'nt 'u' mate....!<seymour-shabow@excite.com>