I am trying to access a website (bank of america) and I have been unable to
do so for about a month. I have tried everything possible on my end and with
BofA. They insist it is an issue on my end. I have taken down my firewall,
run a spybot, cleaned my cookies, etc. etc. I've tried everything I can
think of. Everytime I try to access the site I end up with an HTTP 400 -
error message. If I disconnect friendly http error messages then I receive a
message that says Invalid Host Name. This is only happening with this one
site but since it's my bank it's incredibly frustrating.

Anyone?

Hi,

HOW TO: Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Complete MSN Sign-up or
Connect to SSL Secured (128-Bit) Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in
Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444

--
Best of Luck,