batch files

am using musicmatch jukebox. excellent program, however mim.exe added in vs
10 is rather annoying. slows shutdown dramatically. would like to write a
batch program that kills mim.exe then runs shutdown.exe(-r, -u, etc). i am
thinking that killing mim will allow xp to shutdown properly(at least the
same day....a little humour...very little). if anyone can point me in the
right direction, i would be grateful.

regards
1 answer Last reply
More about batch files

    "gderreck" <gderreck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > am using musicmatch jukebox. excellent program, however mim.exe added in
    > vs
    > 10 is rather annoying. slows shutdown dramatically. would like to write a
    > batch program that kills mim.exe then runs shutdown.exe(-r, -u, etc). i am
    > thinking that killing mim will allow xp to shutdown properly(at least the
    > same day....a little humour...very little). if anyone can point me in the
    > right direction, i would be grateful.
    >
    > regards

    Type "taskkill /?" for more info without the quotes at the command prompt.

    --
    William

Microsoft Shutdown Windows XP