am using musicmatch jukebox. excellent program, however mim.exe added in vs
10 is rather annoying. slows shutdown dramatically. would like to write a
batch program that kills mim.exe then runs shutdown.exe(-r, -u, etc). i am
thinking that killing mim will allow xp to shutdown properly(at least the
same day....a little humour...very little). if anyone can point me in the
right direction, i would be grateful.

regards

"gderreck" <gderreck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> am using musicmatch jukebox. excellent program, however mim.exe added in
> vs
> 10 is rather annoying. slows shutdown dramatically. would like to write a
> batch program that kills mim.exe then runs shutdown.exe(-r, -u, etc). i am
> thinking that killing mim will allow xp to shutdown properly(at least the
> same day....a little humour...very little). if anyone can point me in the
> right direction, i would be grateful.
>
> regards

Type "taskkill /?" for more info without the quotes at the command prompt.

--
William