Who sells Flipper Opto board interrupters?

Adi

Who sells WPC Fliptronics II Flipper Opto Board plastic interrupters mounted
inside the cabinet? I don't need the opto board itself, just the plastic (or
even better) metal interrupters. Thanks.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

They are in Competitive Product's most recent sales flyer.

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

<adi@txpinball.com> wrote in message
> Who sells WPC Fliptronics II Flipper Opto Board plastic interrupters
> mounted
> inside the cabinet? I don't need the opto board itself, just the plastic
> (or
> even better) metal interrupters. Thanks.
>
> Adi
> www.txpinball.com

We have them in stock: www.actionpinball.com

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

<adi@txpinball.com> wrote in message
> Who sells WPC Fliptronics II Flipper Opto Board plastic interrupters
mounted
> inside the cabinet? I don't need the opto board itself, just the plastic
(or
> even better) metal interrupters. Thanks.
>
> Adi
> www.txpinball.com

Blue spring steel + hand punch = DIY spring.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com