Any previews of games for sale at CA Extreme?

Anyone willing to list the games they are bringing for sale?
Description? Pictures? I'd like to start discussing any potential
purchase with the little lady. That would really help me out. Thanks

JB

I will have my STTNG there (unless it sells before the show):
http://www.videoengine.com/pins/sttng/

Extras like an amplified subwoofer, Frysztak shuttle & Borg ship, lots of
NOS parts and assemblies.

-JB