Compaq Presario 1275

I got a Presario 1275 from a family member. Didn't get the restore cd
with it. I reformatted and loaded up a copy of win 98se. I runs really
well except for the video. Using the drivers on the 98se cd can only
get 640x480. I suspect the video driver I need is on the restore cd.
Anyone know where I might get the driver? I have tried Compaq(HP).
Nothing there.Thanks.

hh

Try here:

http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/45/45264.htm

HH

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:55:53 -0400, "HH" <hahunt42@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Try here:
>
>http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/45/45264.htm
>
>HH
>

>"Mike Hunt" <thegatekeeper@africamail.com> wrote in message
>> I got a Presario 1275 from a family member. Didn't get the restore cd
>> with it. I reformatted and loaded up a copy of win 98se. I runs really
>> well except for the video. Using the drivers on the 98se cd can only
>> get 640x480. I suspect the video driver I need is on the restore cd.
>> Anyone know where I might get the driver? I have tried Compaq(HP).
>> Nothing there.Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. But I tried that one and it didn't work. It
wouldn't install. Anywhere else??

On the way Mike!

Hope This Helps

With best regards, TheGarbageGuy. E-mail: t5boss@yahoo(removethis).com

Hi.

I also need that driver, but couldn't find it. TheGarbageGuy, would
you be so kind and email it to me or however you gave it to Mike?
flyersjared2002@yahoo(lala)com Thanks in advance!

/j

==============

I say yes please to that as well. I have gotten the drivers from compaq
site for windows 95, but for some unknown reason they will not install
under 98 or 2000, I get some destination error message in the middle of
the setup. Any thoughts about this or is their another driver floating
around here that would work? Thanks for any help.

Rick

I say yes please to that as well. I have gotten the drivers from compaq
site for windows 95, but for some unknown reason they will not install
under 98 or 2000, I get some destination error message in the middle of
the setup. Any thoughts about this or is their another driver floating
around here that would work? Thanks for any help.

Rick

hh

Without including the previous message(s) we have no idea what driver you
are referring to.
HH