Solo 9300 combo drive?

mark

Hello,

Anyone had any luck putting a CD/RW DVD combo drive in a Solo 9300?
Anyone know what will swap in and out of there, if anything? I just
have the DVD right now. Thanks

Mark

I have not used it, but maybe this link will help:

http://www.mundocorp.com/product.asp?specific=jndnjoorm

www.mundocorp.com is where Gateway sent me to obtain a new battery.

Jim

"Mark" <el34guy@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Anyone had any luck putting a CD/RW DVD combo drive in a Solo 9300?
> Anyone know what will swap in and out of there, if anything? I just
> have the DVD right now. Thanks
>
> Mark

Definately not Ebay prices....lol!

ty