Nothing won't boot

mclo1985

Honorable
Nov 15, 2012
I have a gateway laptop its only 2 months old today I unplugged the cord to charge my laptop. Anyway the computer froze which nornmally that nebver happens so I force shut off the laptop. When I tried to restart it keep on going on a screen that ask me to normally start window and so I press that but it stuck on starting window and stays there I tried everything rthe 60 second trick the batt off the safe mode nothing works what's wrong with it?

"Nothing wont boot" = double negative.. so your saying "it will boot".. well - "hold the front page"... gratz !!!!

Cheers

danwat1234

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Disable the automatic restart on a blue screen of death (BSOD) while booting.
Go to control panel -> System -> System Protection ->go to the advanced tab -> under the Startup and Recovery box, press the settings button -> uncheck "Automatically restart" checkbox.

But you might be able to disable auto restart on BSOD right from the startup menu when you press F8 before booting.

sunnyli

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
Please have a try as follows:
1. Unplug the power and battery , then loading them into the computer , then have a try
2.Boot your computer and press F8 to Advanced options, choose "Last good configuration" to repair your computer.
3. Press F8, enter safe mode to restore your system.
4.Your laptop is only 2 months old, you can call After-sales service to help you.