Empty recycle bin

Can I empty the recycle bin from the command prompt? I'd like to do
it as part of a batch file.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
More about empty recycle

    In article <MPG.1d837e4297de2ed29896d6@news.individual.net>, Stan
    Brown favored us with...
    > Can I empty the recycle bin from the command prompt? I'd like to do
    > it as part of a batch file.

    How embarrassing! I asked this question in June, and I GOT ANSWERS in
    this very newsgroup. My apologies! Obviously I need to get my own
    stray files in order before I ask any "new" questions, or AT LEAST
    remember to google every single one first.

    Some good should come out of this, at least: everybody else, don't
    look foolish like I did! Google for your question before you post it
    here!

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 00:09:23 -0400, "Bob the Printer"
    <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote:
    >Karen's recycler should do the trick. Karen Kenworthy writes some
    dandy
    >freeware for the PC.
    >
    >http://www.karenware.com/powertools/powertools.asp

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:19:59 -0700, "Ken Blake"
    <kblake@this.is.an.invalid.domain> wrote:

    >You can run cleanmgr.exe (which comes with Windows) from a batch
    >file, but you'll have to choose the options you want in the
    >window.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    the recycle bin folder is C:\RECYCLER you can delete the files in it by
    using del command.

    --
    Cankat Akdemir
    Author of "Windows XP Secrets"

    "Stan Brown" <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm>, haber iletisinde sunlari
    yazdi:MPG.1d837e4297de2ed29896d6@news.individual.net...
    > Can I empty the recycle bin from the command prompt? I'd like to do
    > it as part of a batch file.

    > http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    > "If there's one thing I know, it's men. I ought to: it's
    > been my life work." -- Marie Dressler, in /Dinner at Eight/

    In article <eMbWKWJsFHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, Cankat Akdemir
    favored us with...
    > the recycle bin folder is C:\RECYCLER you can delete the files in it by
    > using del command.

    Thanks for the suggestion, but actually that won't work for me
    because I have a third-party add-on that puts files into the Recycle
    Bin after a command-prompt DEL command. (I say "won't work", but the
    truth is I'm afraid of what might happen if I try.)

    However, my question was answered back in June, and I should have
    realized that before I posted. I've reposted the answers in this
    thread for anyone who might be interested.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Command Prompt Windows XP