I/E screen problem

Sorry to post such a petty thing but it is most annoying.
When I am surfing, if I shift / click a link the new minimized window opens
very close to the right side of the screen. Subsequent screens open even
further right until you cannot see the maximize / minimize boxes and you
have to drag the window back into full view.
I have tried holding control and closing but it has no effect. Is there some
way to stop this?
Hope I am explaining it correctly :)

More about screen problem

    hi,
    open regedit and goto
    HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main folder find
    "window_Placement" entry and delete it

    --
    Cankat Akdemir
    Author of "Windows XP Secrets"

    "joe" <joe@web.com>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
    yazdý:dfccqd$49m$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...
    > Sorry to post such a petty thing but it is most annoying.
    > When I am surfing, if I shift / click a link the new minimized window
    > opens very close to the right side of the screen. Subsequent screens open
    > even further right until you cannot see the maximize / minimize boxes and
    > you have to drag the window back into full view.
    > I have tried holding control and closing but it has no effect. Is there
    > some way to stop this?
    > Hope I am explaining it correctly :)

    What can I say! You're a star Cankat
    Must find your book :)

    "Cankat Akdemir" <pcwars@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi,
    > open regedit and goto
    > HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main folder find
    > "window_Placement" entry and delete it
    >

    > --
    > Cankat Akdemir
    > Author of "Windows XP Secrets"
    >

    > "joe" <joe@web.com>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
    > yazdý:dfccqd$49m$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...
    >> Sorry to post such a petty thing but it is most annoying.
    >> When I am surfing, if I shift / click a link the new minimized window
    >> opens very close to the right side of the screen. Subsequent screens open
    >> even further right until you cannot see the maximize / minimize boxes and
    >> you have to drag the window back into full view.
    >> I have tried holding control and closing but it has no effect. Is there
    >> some way to stop this?
    >> Hope I am explaining it correctly :)

Microsoft Windows XP