Windows XP Slows Down after long usage

rlasker3

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2003

I have a user who experiences a gradual slow down of her machine after
prolonged usage. In the morning it appears to run fine then she indiacted
that everyday at around 3 - 4 PM it starts to slow down until it comes to a
halt. Switching between programs takes longer and longer. I have never run
into this before.

What might be the first steps to diagnosing the problem?

i think you have tou increase the size of page file. this can solve the
problem.

--
Cankat Akdemir
Author of "Windows XP Secrets"