recording problrms

I have a problem with my volume control...

When I go in to recording, the volume on the recording slider is set about
3/4 and will not move.

I have removed and re-installed all drivers.

What is the best thing I can do as I wan to use some software to do some
recordings ?

--
THANKS
RICK

More about recording problrms

    You are obviously not using the Sound Recorder for that is limited to
    60 seconds. What input device, microphone? How about letting us
    know what app you are using so someone may be able to help you. We
    sometimes accomplish miracles but do not read minds.
    Making Good NewsGroup Posts
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Rick" wrote:

    > I have a problem with my volume control...
    >
    > When I go in to recording, the volume on the recording slider is set about
    > 3/4 and will not move.
    >
    > I have removed and re-installed all drivers.
    >
    > What is the best thing I can do as I wan to use some software to do some
    > recordings ?
    >

    > --
    > THANKS
    > RICK

    We have not yet got to the stage of picking a recorder so there's no need to
    read my mind...

    How can I pick a recorder until I get this sorted ?

    --
    THANKS
    RICK

    > You are obviously not using the Sound Recorder for that is limited to
    > 60 seconds. What input device, microphone? How about letting us
    > know what app you are using so someone may be able to help you. We
    > sometimes accomplish miracles but do not read minds.
    > Making Good NewsGroup Posts
    > http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > --
    > XP-WNP
    > Today is the first day of the
    > rest of your life.
    >

    > "Rick" wrote:
    >
    >> I have a problem with my volume control...
    >>
    >> When I go in to recording, the volume on the recording slider is set
    >> about
    >> 3/4 and will not move.
    >>
    >> I have removed and re-installed all drivers.
    >>
    >> What is the best thing I can do as I wan to use some software to do some
    >> recordings ?
    >>

    >> --
    >> THANKS
    >> RICK