Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

I have a problem with my volume control...

When I go in to recording, the volume on the recording slider is set about
3/4 and will not move.

I have removed and re-installed all drivers.

What is the best thing I can do as I wan to use some software to do some
recordings ?

--
THANKS
RICK

Byte

You are obviously not using the Sound Recorder for that is limited to
60 seconds. What input device, microphone? How about letting us
know what app you are using so someone may be able to help you. We
sometimes accomplish miracles but do not read minds.
Making Good NewsGroup Posts
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Rick" wrote:

> I have a problem with my volume control...
>
> When I go in to recording, the volume on the recording slider is set about
> 3/4 and will not move.
>
> I have removed and re-installed all drivers.
>
> What is the best thing I can do as I wan to use some software to do some
> recordings ?
>

> --
> THANKS
> RICK

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

We have not yet got to the stage of picking a recorder so there's no need to
read my mind...

How can I pick a recorder until I get this sorted ?

--
THANKS
RICK