WTB: Gottlieb "300" Misc Parts

Hello!

I would be interested in purchasing an original instruction card as well as an
original price card for my newly acquired Gottlieb "300" game. Additionally,
I've noticed that the clear pastic piece that sits underneath the screened
plastic in the upper right-hand portion of the pf is cracked on my game. If
anyone has this piece lying around, I'd be interested in buying it from you.

Thanks in advance and please advise,
Jeff Giesting

S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

I've got a couple I traced and cut out of clear plastic. Still need
one?
Pat in PA

ah the old cutting the wires to the connectors trick !
Congrats 200$ not bad at all :)

I actually remove the head and packed mine away yesterday to make room
to finish pinbot.. (which I've started BEFORE getting the 300) .
When you've got the same amount of games in the garage as in the
gameroom, you need to (seek help?) choose which ones to fold for a
while.
IF I could only sell that F-14... it would be transfered inside

In article <1122649910.384770.291510@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "Mrhide" <mrhide@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So you did find the perfect time to ask him ?!
>
>So what are you clearing it ?!
>
>Phil
>http://mrhide.pinnesota.org/gallery/300

Hey, Phil!

You remembered!! :)

Actually, I worked up the guts to approach my new neighbor and ask him about
the game about two weeks or so ago. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: Hi. My name is Jeff and I live a few houses down. I couldn't help but
notice the pinball machine in your garage. Might you be wanting to sell it?

Him: Well, it doesn't work.

Me: Oh, really. We'll I might still be interested.

Him: I don't know what it's worth, but I spent $400 on it several years ago.

Me: I might be willing to go as high as $200.

Him: Sure, I'll sell it to you for that.

Me: Great! Can I take a look at it.

Him: Sure.

(We proceed to walk into the garage...)

Him: Man, these things are sure hard to move around and they sure are heavy!

Me: Yes, but it's not so bad when you take the heads off.

Him: Um, the head doesn't come off.

Me: Huh?

Him: Well, it's bolted on the cabinet, and it's got these wires that don't
come off.

Me: Well, let me see what you're talking about.

(Just at that time, his cell phone rings and it becomes obvious that it's an
important call from his work. So, I casually peek around head to see what
he's talking about. What I see is that he had cut every wire from each of the
connectors and had already gone about splicing them back together; very
professionally, I might add. Seems as though he's an (average?) engineer at
the phone company. So, I look at the connectors and pop 'em off without
issue. I didn't have the heart to tell him at that point. Plus he was on the
phone still. I just motioned to him that I'd be back at a later date...)

Well, to make a long story short, I picked up the game on Saturday and it's a
fine, fine specimen. Aside from need a thorough shopping, which I've
already started, the only thing it needs cosmetically is that one plastic and
a couple of scorecards. My EM-whiz-of-an-uncle, Marvin Giesting, will help me
to get 'er running again and life will be good. I don't think it needs a CC
job: The pf has cleaned-up wonderfully!!

On a side note, the seller kindly helped me move the game into my house. Even
after I showed him those connectors in the head! :)

Thanks for the inquiry!