Dual Boot

re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
configuration?
Thank you for your attention.
Foxhole
4 answers Last reply
More about dual boot

    Ja, but on separate partitions.
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Foxhole" wrote:

    > re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
    > with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
    > Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
    > configuration?
    > Thank you for your attention.
    > Foxhole

    Thank You for your quick response.
    Foxhole

    "Foxhole" wrote:

    > re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
    > with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
    > Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
    > configuration?
    > Thank you for your attention.
    > Foxhole

    Yes, since the operating systems are completely independent of each other.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Foxhole" <Foxhole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8B3F263-192C-4408-9311-FEF398828BAD@microsoft.com...
    > re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
    > with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
    > Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
    > configuration?
    > Thank you for your attention.
    > Foxhole

    Perfectly, Foxhole. I am currently running several XPs (in many different languages) in one of my PCs.

    --
    Greetings,
    Daniel Martín

    "Foxhole" <Foxhole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8B3F263-192C-4408-9311-FEF398828BAD@microsoft.com...
    > re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
    > with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
    > Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
    > configuration?
    > Thank you for your attention.
    > Foxhole

Dual Boot Configuration Windows XP