Dual Boot

September 3, 2005 3:10:02 PM

re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
configuration?
Thank you for your attention.
Foxhole

More about : dual boot

September 3, 2005 3:53:06 PM

Ja, but on separate partitions.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Foxhole" wrote:

> re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
> with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
> Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
> configuration?
> Thank you for your attention.
> Foxhole
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 4:06:01 PM

Thank You for your quick response.
Foxhole

"Foxhole" wrote:

> re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
> with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
> Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
> configuration?
> Thank you for your attention.
> Foxhole
September 3, 2005 6:49:01 PM

Yes, since the operating systems are completely independent of each other.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Foxhole" <Foxhole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8B3F263-192C-4408-9311-FEF398828BAD@microsoft.com...
> re: dual boot: In my research I only found material about MS Windows XP
> with other MS Windows OS or Linux in a dual boot configuration. Does MS
> Windows XP and MS Windows XP (German, localized) work in a dual boot
> configuration?
> Thank you for your attention.
> Foxhole
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 12:49:03 AM

Perfectly, Foxhole. I am currently running several XPs (in many different languages) in one of my PCs.

--
Greetings,
Daniel Martín

!