WTB: BK2K speaker panel

Anyone have one with the display plastic for sale? I'd also be
interested in a working speaker panel with displays and wiring from any
game that has the same display configuration. If the speakers are
missing it's no big deal, but i'd like displays and the wiring even if
they're partialy working.

thanks!!
-c

It looks like Jim Hayes is parting out a BK2K. Scroll up a few posts.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com