Looking for the best Shareware Localhost Proxy software

Hello, Brothers! I am looking for a Localhost (127.0.0.1) Proxy Software to
use Pop3, Smtp, NNTP etc. through remote Proxy Server to hide my actual
location. Do not wish Http,Https etc. through remote proxies. Any such
software available. Am ready to pay few dollars for this software. My system
1Ghz,256mb,20gb hdd,WinXP pro Sp2, Nav, Kerio, dial-up connection..

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com
1 answer Last reply
More about looking shareware localhost proxy software

    Brother Brock wrote:

    > Hello, Brothers! I am looking for a Localhost (127.0.0.1) Proxy
    > Software to use Pop3, Smtp, NNTP etc. through remote Proxy Server to
    > hide my actual location. Do not wish Http,Https etc. through remote
    > proxies. Any such software available. Am ready to pay few dollars for
    > this software. My system 1Ghz,256mb,20gb hdd,WinXP pro Sp2, Nav,
    > Kerio, dial-up connection..
    >
    > With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

    Google Is Your Friend:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=proxy+software+anonymizer&btnG=Search