Mailto: opens IE window not OE new mail window

Hello, All!
Earlier OE New Message window used to open when I click to a link similar to
this. mailto:ferrabyr.17115.cwj@alexmannjobs.com. Now starts a new IE
window. How to make it open OE new mail window?

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com
My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb HDD, WinXP Pro SP2, NAV, Kerio.

1. http://www.oehelp.com/oedef.aspx; then...

2. http://www.oehelp.com/oelnk.aspx

If still no joy, see:

SendTo and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express as Default
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306098

Brother Brock, please post your OE-specific questions to one of the
following newsgroups:

OE6-specific newsgroup:
OE General newsgroup:
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Brother Brock wrote:
> Hello, All!
> Earlier OE New Message window used to open when I click to a link similar
> to this. mailto:ferrabyr.17115.cwj@alexmannjobs.com. Now starts a new IE
> window. How to make it open OE new mail window?
>
> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com
> My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb HDD, WinXP Pro SP2, NAV, Kerio.

Fix the mailto: protocol. See if this helps:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/mailtoprotocol.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User