Hello, All!
How to Synchronize Newsgroup at OE startup? (Please do not tell me to place
a shortcut of oe in the startup folder)

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com
My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb HDD, WinXP Pro SP2, NAV, Kerio.

OE6-specific newsgroup:
OE General newsgroup:
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)