Mantis Amusements vacation Aug 1 - Aug 8th

Mantis Amusements takes it annual summer break Aug1 - Aug 8th

If you need something before the 8th today is your only day to order it.

"I'll be back ;-) " spoken in my best thick Austrian accent after looking
the place over ;-)

--
Kerry Stair

Mantis Amusements "Its all about Pinball"

Kerry have a great one! You deserve it!

Kerry Stair wrote:

> Mantis Amusements takes it annual summer break Aug1 - Aug 8th
>
> If you need something before the 8th today is your only day to order it.
>
> "I'll be back ;-) " spoken in my best thick Austrian accent after looking
> the place over ;-)
>
> --
> Kerry Stair
>
> Mantis Amusements "Its all about Pinball"

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Going on vacation before releasing Creature holograms? The nerve of some
people ;)

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com