ServerAssistant ISO's

where does one go to get the bootable CDROM for setting up PowerEdge
servers?

- NuTs

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

these are from Dell direct however you could always try a P2P group for a
"back-up" copy :)
"NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
> where does one go to get the bootable CDROM for setting up PowerEdge
> servers?
>
> - NuTs

can I DL an ISO from thier site, or do I need to contact them to buy the CD,
or a subscription pack ?

Thanks,

- NuTs

"Fixer" <steve.h1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> these are from Dell direct however you could always try a P2P group for a
> "back-up" copy :)
> "NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
> > where does one go to get the bootable CDROM for setting up PowerEdge
> > servers?
> >
> > - NuTs

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

I can help you out if your in the UK
> can I DL an ISO from thier site, or do I need to contact them to buy the
> CD,
> or a subscription pack ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - NuTs
>
> "Fixer" <steve.h1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> these are from Dell direct however you could always try a P2P group for a
>> "back-up" copy :)
>> "NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
>> > where does one go to get the bootable CDROM for setting up PowerEdge
>> > servers?
>> >
>> > - NuTs

Thanks, but that did not address my question. Is the ISO available for
download on thier site ?

> I can help you out if your in the UK
> "NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
> > can I DL an ISO from thier site, or do I need to contact them to buy the
> > CD,
> > or a subscription pack ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > - NuTs
> >
> > "Fixer" <steve.h1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> >> these are from Dell direct however you could always try a P2P group for
> >> "back-up" copy :)
> >> "NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

No it's not or If it is then I'm not aware of it
> Thanks, but that did not address my question. Is the ISO available for
> download on thier site ?
>
> - NuTs
>
> "Fixer" <steve.h1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> I can help you out if your in the UK
>> "NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
>> > can I DL an ISO from thier site, or do I need to contact them to buy
>> > the
>> > CD,
>> > or a subscription pack ?
>> >
>> > Thanks,