POPPY

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004

The run link kis missing from my startup menu...can anyone help me find it?
I know this sounds dumb, but I really need to restore it to my startup so I
can take care of some other problems I'm having. Thanks!!!

Hi Poppy,

Right click on the Start button and select Properties.
Select Start Menu tab and click Customize.
Is there a check in front of 'Run command' in the Start Menu Items list?

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

Poppy wrote:
> The run link kis missing from my startup menu...can
> anyone help me find it? I know this sounds dumb, but I
> really need to restore it to my startup so I can take
> care of some other problems I'm having. Thanks!!!

Right click the Start button and select Properties, Customize. Go to the Advanced tab and check the appropriate box.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.