inspiron hinge needed

Hello,
I have a beat up Dell Inspiron 3500 laptop that desperately needs a left
side hinge. Anyone have thoughts as to where I might find one? I've
exhausted all my ideas. The unit works great, other than the broken hinge,
so I don't want to pitch it.
Thanks for your time,
-Mac
1 answer Last reply
More about inspiron hinge needed

    Buy the part
    0052D HNG,MET,RT,NBK,I3500 HNG,MET,RT,NBK,I3500
    1052D HNG,MET,LF,NBK,I3500 HNG,MET,LF,NBK,I3500
    https://support.ap.dell.com/ap/en/emaildell/feedback/spareparts.asp

    "Mac" <marmac2@mindspringwhatapain.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I have a beat up Dell Inspiron 3500 laptop that desperately needs a left
    > side hinge. Anyone have thoughts as to where I might find one? I've
    > exhausted all my ideas. The unit works great, other than the broken
    hinge,
    > so I don't want to pitch it.
    > Thanks for your time,
    > -Mac