inspiron hinge needed

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 17, 2004 7:37:26 AM

Hello,
I have a beat up Dell Inspiron 3500 laptop that desperately needs a left
side hinge. Anyone have thoughts as to where I might find one? I've
exhausted all my ideas. The unit works great, other than the broken hinge,
so I don't want to pitch it.
Thanks for your time,
-Mac

More about : inspiron hinge needed

May 18, 2004 11:51:03 PM

Buy the part
0052D HNG,MET,RT,NBK,I3500 HNG,MET,RT,NBK,I3500
1052D HNG,MET,LF,NBK,I3500 HNG,MET,LF,NBK,I3500
https://support.ap.dell.com/ap/en/emaildell/feedback/sp...

!