document list on start button

can someone tell me how I can delete the list of documents on the start
button, apart from deleting one by one. tia

michael
2 answers Last reply
More about document list start button

    Hi Michael,

    Right click on the Start button and select Properties.
    Select Start Menu tab and click Customize.
    Select Advanced tab and click Clear List button.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    mickey_one wrote:
    > can someone tell me how I can delete the list of
    > documents on the start button, apart from deleting one by
    > one. tia
    >
    > michael

    thank you very much for your help, all sorted now.

    "Bert Kinney" wrote:

    > Hi Michael,
    >
    > Right click on the Start button and select Properties.
    > Select Start Menu tab and click Customize.
    > Select Advanced tab and click Clear List button.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
    > http://bertk.mvps.org
    >

    > mickey_one wrote:
    > > can someone tell me how I can delete the list of
    > > documents on the start button, apart from deleting one by
    > > one. tia
    > >
    > > michael

Document Microsoft Windows XP