Medieval Madness for sale Boston area

I just finished restoring a Medieval Madness and since I have two I can
sell one. Playfield was completely stripped, machine buffed, and has
ten coats of synthetic wax. All new bulbs, white rubber, and every
single coil sleeve was replaced. Full flipper rebuilds, new moat and
dragon wings. New glass, siderails, legs, bolts, and levelers. Mirror
glazed balls and full thumper rebuilds. Usual cabinet touch ups. All
inserts cleaned from underneath. New troll hole mylar and troll target
switches. Very clean game ready to enjoy. Backbox sideart a little
weak. I would have replaced but couldn't find a set. This game flys. I
would rather sell to a pinhead than a rich jerk on ebay. I think I'm
market correct at $8000.00. Pictures are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/663736/show/.
Thanks for looking.

Mike

I'll vouch for his work, I've played his restorations, and they look
and play like NIB.

> I'll vouch for his work, I've played his restorations, and they look
> and play like NIB.

I second that.

I'll be happy to put it in a brand new Big Time cabinet for another
$2K. Clearcoat is $1500 more. How soon do you need it? Or are you still
waiting for an HUO to come along for three grand?

Mike

pinballmike217 wrote:
> I'll be happy to put it in a brand new Big Time cabinet for another
> $2K. Clearcoat is $1500 more. How soon do you need it? Or are you still
> waiting for an HUO to come along for three grand?
>
> Mike

Oh take it easy on him. "Good luck with that" Andy seems to be the
self-appointed arbiter of price around here. Funnily enough that seems
to be ALL he does. Brings alot of quality to RGP that raggedy Andy.

gee, imagine the day when original isn't good enough ;-P)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Bruce

Might as well make it a third!

-Massachusetts Bruce

"dugmar" <dugmar@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> I'll vouch for his work, I've played his restorations, and they look
>> and play like NIB.
>
> I second that.

No kidding! I think it's great that there
is still yet another unmolested game
available!

--
Fred
TX

"Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote
> gee, imagine the day when original isn't good enough ;-P)
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Andy

>Backbox sideart a little weak. I would have replaced but couldn't find a
>set.

So it isn't clearcoated and it isn't re-decaled, and its $8000?

"pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com> wrote in message
>I just finished restoring a Medieval Madness and since I have two I can
> sell one. Playfield was completely stripped, machine buffed, and has
> ten coats of synthetic wax. All new bulbs, white rubber, and every
> single coil sleeve was replaced. Full flipper rebuilds, new moat and
> dragon wings. New glass, siderails, legs, bolts, and levelers. Mirror
> glazed balls and full thumper rebuilds. Usual cabinet touch ups. All
> inserts cleaned from underneath. New troll hole mylar and troll target
> switches. Very clean game ready to enjoy. Backbox sideart a little
> weak. I would have replaced but couldn't find a set. This game flys. I
> would rather sell to a pinhead than a rich jerk on ebay. I think I'm
> market correct at $8000.00. Pictures are here:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/663736/show/.
> Thanks for looking.
>
> Mike

Thank you, gentlemen, for your kind comments. I have have known enough
to expect at least one heckler in this group. Just for the fun of it I
checked to see what Treasure Cove is charging and their price range is
$11-13K. This is the fourth MM I've owned and it the best player I've
ever had. I've never made it to Battle for the Kingdom before. I've
only occasionally lit one or two of the blue inserts to get there. On
this machine I've lit five blue inserts twice, and have been one shot
away from Battle for the Kingdom. This machine rocks! I really won't be
sad if it doesn't go. Thanks again,

Mike

graham

Andy wrote:
>>Backbox sideart a little weak. I would have replaced but couldn't find a
>>set.
>

> So it isn't clearcoated and it isn't re-decaled, and its $8000?

Frankly, if I buy a machine, a re-decaled one is worth LESS to me than
an original cabinet.

Andy

Ok, Mr I have $10,000 in 20 beat pins. I held THAT one back!