Mouse speed

With my new Acer notebook Synaptics touchpad V5.8. The mouse speed keeps
resetting after speeding it up atouch. Why is this so?
Usually after hitting apply and ok, things generally stay like that for
good, even after reboot but not in this case.
I have a Logitech wireless mouse fitted aswell, but this doesn't appear to
be the problem as It still happens if I adjust the speed through that piece
of software aswell.

Regards,
Will.
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse speed

    Will wrote:

    > With my new Acer notebook Synaptics touchpad V5.8. The mouse speed keeps
    > resetting after speeding it up atouch. Why is this so?
    > Usually after hitting apply and ok, things generally stay like that for
    > good, even after reboot but not in this case.
    > I have a Logitech wireless mouse fitted aswell, but this doesn't appear to
    > be the problem as It still happens if I adjust the speed through that piece
    > of software aswell.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Will.

    It's a new notebook, contact Acer tech support.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Mice Windows XP