Hot Firebirds ROMs and information NEEDED

Mike P, would you happen to have anything like this?

Anyone else out there who has seen one of these I'd like to hear from you,
also would like to see about ROM image files if anyone has any.

Flyers, pictures, manual/schematics, if they are out there, I'd like to pick
something up.

thanks,

--Eric

Eric: