Cliffy - DO TAXI ramp protectors

so would you need me to send you a pair of ramps? I'd be willing to do
so and do any testing you need I think the ramp entrances to this game
are relatively straight forward.

:)

Louis

Need pics first to see anchor points and obstructions.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Good Lord, Neo :) Go look at my web page will ya!? Geez! Who hasn't
looked yet? 'Fess up! :p

--

Cliffy wrote:

> Good Lord, Neo :) Go look at my web page will ya!? Geez! Who hasn't
> looked yet? 'Fess up! :p

What?!?! No line of stainless steel
pocket protectors. Cliffy, you have
missed an entire product line for our
geeky community! ;-) Oh, yeah... <eom>

Rick Swanson

Rick Swanson wrote:
> Cliffy wrote:
>
>> Good Lord, Neo :) Go look at my web page will ya!? Geez! Who hasn't
>> looked yet? 'Fess up! :p
>>
> What?!?! No line of stainless steel pocket protectors. Cliffy, you
> have missed an entire product line for our geeky community! ;-) Oh,
> yeah... <eom>
>

> Rick Swanson

Pfffft. thats better than some of the goofy protectors you guys have
asked for in the past! There are some places on the human anatomy where
stainless would just be wrong! :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

LOL, Might be a Need for something different for us guys who have the
knee jerking Wives who get their panties in a Wad over more new
Pinballs,,, I think you could call them "BALL PROTECTORS " How bout if
cliffy ??

Pin-Del, =)

SEE!? SEE!? See what I mean? Geez youse guys :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

What are your plans for the Cliffy hole, titanium ? LTG :)

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Pfffft. thats better than some of the goofy protectors you guys have
> asked for in the past! There are some places on the human anatomy where
> stainless would just be wrong! :p
>
> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Platinum! Nothing but the best FOR the best! :p

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> What are your plans for the Cliffy hole, titanium ? LTG :)
>
> "Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
>

>>Pfffft. thats better than some of the goofy protectors you guys have
>>asked for in the past! There are some places on the human anatomy where
>>stainless would just be wrong! :p
>>
>>--
>>Cliffy - CARGPB2
>>A passion for pinball!
>>http://www.passionforpinball.com

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

I've been to your site. But when I was there I was looking at the hole
protectors and didn't really ackknowledge the ramp protectors :) You
have a TOM left ramp protector that you can install if your ramp has
the top edge broke out of it :)

Maybe my site is too much like a smorgasbord? :)
Ok lets see, for ramps I make ToM, FH, WW, Strange Science, BoP, Police
Force, Earth Shaker and Diner. Thats off thetop of my head but I think
that's about it for ramp pros :)