Price Check - Widebody Playfield Glass

Anyone have a good source for tempered playfeild glass for a widebody?

Approxamate Cost?

Thanks
Bob Presutti

Depends on where you life, as I'm not sure there is anyone who will ship it.
Locally depends on glass shop pricing. We sell ours for $30-$35, and can
range from $25-$50+ especially for 1-off pricing from a glass shop. If you
are in the SF Bay Area, then you have found your good source.

rick@bayareaamusements.com

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have a good source for tempered playfeild glass for a widebody?
>
> Approxamate Cost?
>
> Thanks
> Bob Presutti

live

"Bay Area Amusements LLC" <rick@bayareaamusements.com> wrote in message
> Depends on where you life, as I'm not sure there is anyone who will ship
> it. Locally depends on glass shop pricing. We sell ours for $30-$35, and
> can range from $25-$50+ especially for 1-off pricing from a glass shop. If
> you are in the SF Bay Area, then you have found your good source.
>
> rick@bayareaamusements.com
>
> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Anyone have a good source for tempered playfeild glass for a widebody?
>>
>> Approxamate Cost?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Bob Presutti

We have it in stock for Bally/Williams late model, Williams early
solid-state, Data East. But no shipping available on it due to risk of
breakage. If you're here in Salt Lake like we are (or nearby) give us a
call or drop by....

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC