Send Packet error

IveGotYourHooD

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2002
Just a quick question: Once in a while I get an error when I play games online that says "Send packet error: NO ERROR". I get this and then I am disconnected. I double checked all my settings already and they're adjusted so I won't get booted from being idle or being online after a given amount of time. This occurs only when I am playing games. I have no idea what is causing the error : I have a very good isp and I very rarely get booted, my modem is working well , and I have a good install of win2k (not one crash, hang, or illegal op yet). Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestions/help/effort.

Does anybody have any JuMpEr CaBleS?

jlanka

Splendid
Mar 16, 2001
what software is giving that error? is it the game? I've never heard of that particular error message before.

<i>It's always the one thing you never suspected.</i>

IveGotYourHooD

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2002
It occurs when I'm in the game Half-life, but the error comes up in a yellow windows error box stating net_send error: NO ERROR. Sounds like an oxymoron to me.... hehe =)

IveGotYourHooD

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2002
It occurs when I'm in the game Half-life, but the error comes up in a yellow windows error box stating net_send error: NO ERROR. Sounds like an oxymoron to me.... hehe =)

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
I seem to remember I heard of this when setting up a cs server, check out planethalflife.com or i THINK counterserver.com or counter-server.com

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?