Another ebay scammer?

Check out this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6196979193

Well I have the guy contact me on my cell and confirm about the
delivery and payment. Pay in 3 days and he'll ship it in october! Well
he confirms this and I say I think I'm going to pass. I was going to
ask if he would consider escrow. When all of a sudden he says fine and
hangs up! I'm talking literally within' 1/2 second! I know what I said
but if this guy was a legitimate seller and someone that didn't just
get their ID stolen wouldn't he have at least tried to push the sale a
little or at least try to reassure me about his reputation? Also, he
called from a blocked number! Anyone interested in this sale think
twice. BTW no local pickup either.

Eric A. wrote:
> Check out this auction:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6196979193
>
> Well I have the guy contact me on my cell and confirm about the
> delivery and payment. Pay in 3 days and he'll ship it in october! Well
> he confirms this and I say I think I'm going to pass. I was going to
> ask if he would consider escrow. When all of a sudden he says fine and
> hangs up! I'm talking literally within' 1/2 second! I know what I said
> but if this guy was a legitimate seller and someone that didn't just
> get their ID stolen wouldn't he have at least tried to push the sale a
> little or at least try to reassure me about his reputation? Also, he
> called from a blocked number! Anyone interested in this sale think
> twice. BTW no local pickup either.

My instinct (based on his past feedback) is that he's not a scammer,
he's just a liquidator that couldn't be bothered to make an effort.

-- Rich Fife --

I like that carpet they have where the pinball machine is. wonder
where they got that from. That looks killer. I don't know why he
wouldn't do local pickup. I think that would be easier than having to
ship it out. If he's going to treat you that way, i'd say kiss my ass.
My opinion.

Nwojedi, were you the one who had the episode one on ebay and pulled it?

If you look at the pictures, the machine is on, but there are no displays
on. I bet it has at least some issues, though it look s to be in nice shape
physically.

Chris