Action Pinball: The BEST

MD

Just wanted to thank Ray at Action Pinball for the zippy service and the
great advice about replacement coils for an EM Night Rider. Two day
shipping and the parts worked perfectly! Thanks again Ray and I owe ya
a beer at EXPO.

Mike

Ray is one of the best for helping all of us!

Indypinball

Dave Lindstedt
Reno, Nevada

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:42:33 -0700, MD> wrote:

>Just wanted to thank Ray at Action Pinball for the zippy service and the
>great advice about replacement coils for an EM Night Rider. Two day
>shipping and the parts worked perfectly! Thanks again Ray and I owe ya
>a beer at EXPO.
>
>Mike

If I buy him a case do you think I'll get what I paid for nearly a
month ago? Oh I know it's only $1 worth of decals and it's no biggie
since you already have the money and much more important business at
hand. This is bullshit Ray. Send the friggin decals already and keep
the promises. If you don't have them right now just say so and quit
jerking me off. I already sold the machine with the decals so now I
look like the ass not you. John

Adi

Umm, okay. I have no horse in this race at all, but...
'jerking you off' and 'jerking you around' are 2 very, very different
things.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"johncath" <johncath@verizon.net> wrote in message
> If I buy him a case do you think I'll get what I paid for nearly a
> month ago? Oh I know it's only $1 worth of decals and it's no biggie
> since you already have the money and much more important business at
> hand. This is bullshit Ray. Send the friggin decals already and keep
> the promises. If you don't have them right now just say so and quit
> jerking me off. I already sold the machine with the decals so now I
> look like the ass not you. John

TRENDING THREADS