Whirlwind paint match

Just picked up a Whirlwind that needs some cabinet touch -ups.
I have searched the group for a color match and the only one I could
find is this:

Home depot Conco oil base high gloss enamel
540 accent base 1
C yellow oxide 0 (oz) 1 (48) 1 (96)
D Thalo green 0 (oz) 17 (48) 1 (96)
E Thalo blue 2 (oz) 28 (48) 0 (96)
KX white 0 (oz) 24 (48) 0 (96)

The only problem is that they don't carry this base product and
had no clue how to mix it. Does anyone have a different formula that
has worked on a Whirlwind? Thanks, Todd

try this:
http://www.pinballuniverse.com/PinballPaints.htm

<fwfd394@aol.com> wrote in message

> Just picked up a Whirlwind that needs some cabinet touch -ups.
> I have searched the group for a color match and the only one I could
> find is this:
>
> Home depot Conco oil base high gloss enamel
> 540 accent base 1
> C yellow oxide 0 (oz) 1 (48) 1 (96)
> D Thalo green 0 (oz) 17 (48) 1 (96)
> E Thalo blue 2 (oz) 28 (48) 0 (96)
> KX white 0 (oz) 24 (48) 0 (96)
>
> The only problem is that they don't carry this base product and
> had no clue how to mix it. Does anyone have a different formula that
> has worked on a Whirlwind? Thanks, Todd

Todd, I took the backboard off of mine and took it in to Home Depot.
Here is the formula they mixed up.

Colorant oz 48 96

D Thalo Green 0 21 1
E Thalo Blue 1 42 1
KX White 0 19 1
U Magenta 0 12 0

This was mixed in Behr satin enamel (premium plus) deep base (7300)

For this machine the match was pretty darn close. Real pleased with the
results. This may or may not work for you considering fading etc. of
the machine you have. Good Luck!!!

Joe

Joe,
This is great...I will be at Home depot shortly to pick up..
Now, does anyone have the Gilligan's island "mix"?
Rich